Start Your Free Assessment
Whilst some individuals take the migration process on themselves due to the procedure publicly accessible, this is not something FBP International Malaysia would advise. Our team has undertaking very rigorous training due to the complex laws that govern the migration process and can legally give aspirants the correct information when looking to make Australia their home. When you have a MARA agent consulting your chances of a successful outcome on your migration application are far higher. A MARA agent is an authorized Australian migration consultant who is duly registered with OMRA – the Office of Migration Agents Registration Authority. This gives you the confidence and trust that your agent has direct knowledge of what is required to help you achieve your dreams of migrating to Australia. At FBP International Malaysia our team proudly consists of experienced Australian MARA agents, lawyers and registered migration consultants.
A legal requirement which falls under the Migration Act 1958 states that an agent providing any immigration advise must be registered with the OMARA – Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority.
Therefore, any person who provides advice, assistance, uses or purports to use knowledge and experience to obtain a visa, must become registered as a migration agent. When representing and communicating with the Department of Home Affairs for a fee, the agent must also be registered.
Here are some benefits of hiring a MARA registered agent:
- MARA agents have hands-on experience and expert knowledge and have assisted many migration aspirants in their visa process. While hiring a MARA does not guarantee a favourable decision, your agent will guide you through the process agent is well-aware of all the immigration processes and technicalities
- MARA agent are very knowledgeable with all the Australian immigration technicalities and understand the correct pathway to your migration. MARA agents have expertise of complex onshore and offshore and simple migration cases in Australia. FBP International is associated with MARA agents in Australia who are duly registered, licensed and experienced individuals. Whilst hiring a MARA agent doesn’t guarantee a favourable outcome, it highly increases your chance of success.
- • Often people get stuck with the online systems due to non-compliance or confusion on documentation and that’s when they need a qualified professional MARA agent to help them out. Online systems are available with public accessibility, however there’s no substitute for the personalised human hours put into a case or application lodgement. FBP International Malaysia in association with a team of MARA agents in Australia can ensure that your migration cases are resolved on a priority basis. Whether you are you are onshore or offshore looking for Australian immigration, it is always advisable to always consult with a MARA agent before proceeding with any new immigration application. It will save you a lot of time and stress for you and your family.
- A MARA agent will save you a lot of money due to their expert knowledge, that you would otherwise spend without knowing the purpose. The MARA agents also keep a tab on any government fee structure changes and are aware of all documentation compliance needs. Therefore, they will save you a lot of money when your documents are being verified, and they know the correct visa subclass or immigration status change fee that are applicable. This stops any possibilities of you paying anything extra unnecessarily.
- All Migration Consulting companies must display their current Membership in MARA and the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) on their websites and documentation. All Agents, Consultants and Lawyers registered with the MARA are issued a MARA Registration Number and must provide you with this number upon request.
FBP International Malaysia is an Australian Migration Expert with 1800+ cases of positive outcomes. If you want to migrate to Australia from Malaysia and South East Asian countries - Call us today for a free pre-assessment appointment at +60 16 572 9441 OR Click here.
So why is migration to Australia on the rise and how can you benefit by migrating to the land of plenty and rising opportunity?
MEET OUR MIGRATION CONSULTANT
DOCUMENTS & LODGMENT
- 10 July 2020 by FBP International, in Australia,GeneralAustralia is OPEN! 160,000 VISA ALLOCATIONS announced for the 2020-21 Migration ...READ MORE +
- 15 February 2020 by FBP International, in Australia,MalaysiaAustralia has quickly become one of the best developed countries to migrate. The...READ MORE +
- 06 February 2020 by FBP International, in AustraliaAustralia is a fully developed country that boasts of a resilient economy that i...READ MORE +